I enjoy watching a few Youtubers and every so often I will highlight a favourite Youtuber.
I am not normally into ‘fashionable Youtubers’ but there are a few I do enjoy. For three months I have been watching the goings on at Sprinkle of Chatter Towers. Louise has been on Youtube for years now, with Sprinkle of Glitter and Sprinkle of Chatter, so quite a dab hand. She talks about everyday things, family and relationships as well as lifestyle issues. She is a single parent, which is a bit sad as she seems to be a nice person.
Here is why I enjoy watching Louise’s Videos
- She has a dry sense of humour
- She is not afraid to be a girly woman and having a bit of fun
- She has ups and downs like all of us
- She ends up in surreal situations like in the UN
- She does somewhat bonkers interviews
- She looks after Darcey well, giving her lots of attention
- She can talk about every day stuff without it being tedious.
- You can watch her videos with a mug of hot chocolate, on a rainy day and put your feet up (hyggelig)
- I got her book from the library which I enjoyed. I still remember how pink and sparkly it was.
She didn’t reply to my posts, but may be because she has so many viewers. I don’t think it is because she is rude.
I can’t believe how tidy her house is, it is so scary!